SMART SERVICES AWARDS
This year, the winners are chosen based on a criteria that reflects the highest increase in business transactions with the following conditions:
1. Company should be registered with Dubai Trade Portal
2. Calculations based on growth mobile transactions in comparison to online transactions
Dubai Exports Awards
- All applications must be submitted officially online (currently on www.esea.ae) and terms & Conditions of Site use shall be followed.
- Award Organizer will not be responsible for applications which may be incorrectly uploaded or not received. Applicants will receive a confirmation of their online applications, failing which they may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The decision of the judges shall be deemed final. The organizers will not be obliged to justify their decisions or enter into any correspondence with applicants on any disputes.
- Any information supplied by the applicant will be treated as commercial-in-confidence.
- Media coverage of the event is expected & applicants shall make themselves available for press interviews.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony (January/February, 2019). Dates will be made available as soon as decided upon.
- The judging panel shall have the right to verify the information provided in application forms, if required.
- Submission of an application form indicates acceptance of the General Rules of Entry, terms and conditions. It is expected that all applicants will adhere to the same.
- Receive DE & SGS Middle East Joint Certification & Mark as “Verified Exporter”, subject to meeting criteria.
- Priority to manufacturers (Category: New Exporter, Innovative Exporter) for 1 year free exhibit at DE Exhibition Hall at Export Resource Centre
- 5 prioritized (free) DE Market Intelligence (QMA) Reports on global markets.
- Use DE/DW Award logo on their letter heads/promotional material as per guidelines
- Raise Winner profiles in local/international markets through publicity generated by Awards Program
- Increase credibility amongst potential local and international buyers and customers.
- Enhance reputation within the UAE business community in both the public and private sectors
- Media attention: Local/national media exposure through Awards Event Coverage.
- Networking opportunity with government and other businesses at event.
- Winners’ companies logo & profile will be uploaded on Dubai Exports website & Social Media
- Entries are open to UAE corporate entities (with an appropriate license as per Award category), registered in UAE and exporting through Dubai The organization should operate as a separate business/entity if part of a larger organization;
- Annual Information/data provided/submitted for the sake of the award shall be collated for the respective calendar year only.
- By filling/submitting application for the award, the company/ exporter, confirms through self-declaration, that all the information provided is authentic and with necessary evidences.
- All efforts shall be taken to fairly evaluate the applicants. Decision by the Awards Evaluation Committee shall be final and indisputable
- The short listed entries may be required to permit a site visit / document verification check and possibly make a presentation to the judges. Score will be considered zero (0) and company will not be considered for Award if evidences not submitted/ satisfactory
- The winner and runner up companies will get an opportunity to attend the Award ceremony where however, only the award winners (1st. Place for each category) will be announced and invited on stage for the award. Runners up will be provided DE Plaque and certificate separately.
- Each Winner and Runner up, grants DP World and Dubai Exports permission, without compensation, to use its name, logo and photograph/likeness/quotes and/or entry in promoting this or similar awards programs in the future.
- To successfully submit an entry; the company must accept Dubai Exports terms and conditions and provide the necessary authenticated Entry Form with due evidences. Applications submitted without complete evidences/ supporting documents will not be considered for the award.
- Exports by the company for the CY (Current year, 2018) is mandatory to qualify for each year’s award cycle.
- Winners and Runners Up of Dubai Exports Awards of the previous year (PY cycle, 2017) are not eligible to apply for the (CY) current cycle.
- Online Entry Process Opens: November 15, 2018
- Online Entry Process Ends: December 31st, 2018
- Winners Announcement: At the 11th ESEA ceremony (Q1, 2019).